Tuesday, March 18, 2008

O MY GOSH

I must be so dumb or so thick cause I reckon that was one of the most stressful things I have ever done. It took me nearly 3 hours...I watched the u tube thingy 4 times. I felt it was very unclear with the way to do it.. I merely stumbled across it by mistake..goodluck or due to the amount of prayers I said... Hated it..and feel it really achieved nothing. I don't really care about it..so there. I am not even warranting putting this post in pink cause the whol;e thing SUCKS!!!!

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Uh huh. I get what you meant at work today. I'm saying some prayers as well, trying to find someone as young as me!! I can't find any teenagers; I guess cos they're all smart on this stuff anyway. No fair.
Btw, um, with all due respect, would you mind not saying things like 'sucks' because my Mum won't let me read your blog. That'd be a big pity cos you make me laugh!
See ya!

pls@slnsw said...

Well you've conquered it now, so it's all good! The photos look fine. Say in a quiet and calm voice - I have no stress I have no stress

Victoria