Thursday, July 3, 2008

OK this is just for Danny

Here is Mummy doing storytime with lots of Kidlets at Christmas time
Hey Danny. I beleive that you are the only one that reads this blog or in fact ever looks at it.

I really should just close it. But hey I love the fact that you so faithfully look it up. I love you so much. I love the fact that you love family so much. The fact that memories are so important to you. You do remind me of myself so much. Good on you Dan. You must be 1 in a million then. Cause I know I am. My memories from my childhood and things are so very precious. So hang onto that as I think it is a real gift and a real blessing. I love you danny

3 comments:

Phrog said...

Still reading it :). I`d like to see around 50 kids in a story time session, I seen you handle 30 kids no probs, I like to see you stretch yourself ;).
Love you to Mary, cant wait to come up in a couple of weeks for some time with the family.

pls@slnsw said...

No - there are others reading your blog - just not always commenting.

Ellen (PLS)

Elyse said...

Hey, don't give up! even if no one does read it (which ain't true) you can still keep it as a diary, online, or as a notebook to jot down good memories.

See ya!
E